Counseling can help you discover a better path for your daily life:
- Living in today’s world can cause major stress and anxiety.
- Work, family, or friends can be sources of great joy or distress. Often just being in relationships can feel overwhelming.
- Relationships change as we go through different transitions such as getting married, having a baby, empty nesting, caring for elderly parents, or death of a loved one. They can make relationships move together or become more distant.
- Often, we find ourselves ignoring our true feelings about situations. Feelings and emotions are our internal gauge of what is going on in our daily lives. Sharing these feelings and emotions in a safe and confidential environment can help clarify what you want and need in your daily life and relationships.
- By looking at your needs and goals, new choices are created. Creating choices helps free the mind to make better decisions that can bring relief. Just knowing we have choices helps us to grow personally and emotionally.
Also, Neurofeedback services may be incorporated into sessions if chronic symptoms such as Anxiety or Depression persist.